We provides investigative due diligence reports from public source information on companies and individuals across Asia. Every investigation is specifically researched and prepared based on each client’s unique needs. Whether a client is requesting a report from us before an IPO or financial transaction. Also providing the most complete package of information on the subject company including full company details, full media profiling on the subject company and its key personnel and shareholders, bankruptcy screening, comprehensive litigation checks, in-country reputational enquiries, and site visits where necessary.
- Market entry and brand maintenance/extension strategy, including business structure considerations, analysis of potential partners and of Mongolian governmental policies. Inbound investment, including through wholly foreign-owned enterprises, equity and contractual joint ventures, and acquisitions, as well as business registration, tax, employment, environmental, and other requirements related to doing business in Mongolia;
- Formation, registration and activities of foreign not-for-profit and NGO entities doing business in Mongolia;
- Securing intellectual property rights in the areas of trademark and copyright;
- Licensing of technology and other intellectual property rights (including patents, trademarks and copyrights);
- Due diligence with respect to China and Asian companies and firms;
Anti-piracy investigation and enforcement with respect to intellectual property rights;
- Analysis of government public policy, legislative and regulatory initiatives affecting industries in which our clients operate, and related government liaison work;
- U.S. Foreign Corrupt Practices Act matters and other compliance matters, including investigations and enforcement actions and development of compliance programs, as well as equivalent domestic Mongolian anti-corruption laws.
知识产权 + 和打假